Project Manager Duties:
- Managing a new Contract Manufacturing Project to Production.
- Communicating with the Customer, Engineering Team, Operations Team, and Sales Team in all aspects of the project.
Manufacturing Engineer Duties:
- Working with the Operations Team identify tooling and fixtures for the project.
- Work with the Engineering Team to get fixtures created.
- Work with Purchasing to buy tooling.
- Help with line balancing.
- Work with the Engineering Team to create work instructions.
- Assisting with material or production issues and improvements.
- Following ISO procedures and assisting on updates when needed.
- Being hands on in all aspects of the job as needed.